I plan on selling insurance

I am taking steps to get licensed to sell liability insurance. I'll probably be starting my course by the end of the year (2023). Although my course hasn't started yet, I am studying and preparing. I was able to grab the domain robertsinsurance.net. I plan on doing almost all of my business online from home. Now I know you are reading this and saying "Wow" how impressive. I know! And you are also thinking How can I help Robert. How can I do something for Robert to make his life a little easier? Well, because you are or were my (pick one) friend, co-worker, co-patient, fellow MENSA member, former cell-mate or maybe just a random over forty stunning divorcee who stumbled upon one of my popular social media accounts and said "Hmmm that looks like the type of guy who could really wind my clock" - I'll tell you how. Get a quote.

what does robert say?

Robert says relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Just Disagree